CHARLOTTE SIDING CONTRACTOR
Years ago, studying to be an architect and working with colleagues on some of Charlotte’s best homes, the question was posed: “What is the best siding for the Charlotte area?”. Now. as an experienced Charlotte siding contractor. we know that several aspects have to be addressed to answer that question. Every home building or repair project does not have the same budget. The weather is big player in every exterior finish decision, whether you’re looking at roof shingles, windows or siding.
The plan of the home has to be complimented by the siding. The color, the line and the detail all must be in synergy between the siding and the home design. And finally the project must have sufficient strength and durability to last a long time. If not for the life of the house, then as near as possible, the life of the owner.
So the answer we came up with was vinyl siding for budgets from the middle of the market to the low end; and fiber cementious boards, like HardieBoard.
AS AN EXPERT IN SIDING INSTALLATION IN CHARLOTTE ARE WE RECOMMEND TWO TYPES OF SIDING:
FIBER CEMENT SIDING
The fiber-cement siding products from James Hardie is famous for its durability. This siding was
engineered for areas with hurricane-force winds, salty sea of the coast, and the brutal, humid heat of the South.
Some of the Hardie products were engineered specifically for our climate. Just ask us for details and we’ll bring by some samples and brochures. Hardie boards can resist cracking, splitting, rotting and swelling season after hot, humid, tropical storm season.
This siding can be installed with a factory coating, with a long guarantee. The latest breakthrough is a new distinctive primer. The unique primer outperforms generic primer with improved adhesion and moisture resistance and is developed for the wide range of available pain.
The reasons we had to choose vinyl as one of the two best options ofr siding in the South are numerous:
- It holds up to the incredibly difficult Carolina weather
- If it’s is scratched or scarred, the color is solid all the way through
- It does not absorb humidity, swelling it and weakening its lifetime of performance
- It can be pressure washed and re-conditioned
- It will not rust, dent peel, rot, dent or discolor
- It can be a source of added insulation and helps your home’s R-values
- Call us and surprise yourself with the affordability of new look to your home with today’s modern, technologically advanced vinyl. We’ll bring buy a sample so you can see what we saw in vinyl.
- For the affordable Southern home, you just can’t beat today’s vinyl siding.