CHARLOTTE ROOFING CONTRACTOR REVIEWS
Follows Reviews Are From Home Owners Who Hired Us For Roofing in Charlotte North Carolina
READ MORE REVIEWS ABOUT CAROLINA STORM ROOFING ON ANGIE’S LIST, GOOGLE, HOME ADVISOR & YP!
Scott and his crew did a fantastic job replacing our old roof. Scott was extremely helpful and professional in guiding us through the process and explained each step along the way. Scott also continuously worked with us to ensure the project met our budget without compromising the quality of material or labor. The crew at Carolina Storm Roofing was also very courteous while performing the work. They covered all our plants and deck to prevent any damage and cleaned up all nails and debris before leaving. With young children who love to play barefoot in the yard, this was a very important factor for us. Also, despite being a very hot day on a large and steep roof, they completed the job in a single day. Never thought I would notice a new roof so much, but it looks fabulous in comparison to the old version. I definitely recommend Scott and Carolina Storm Roofing to others!Angie's List
- While I was trying to sell my house, during the heavy rain my roof started to leak. Scott & his team took a very good care of me. The roof had a tarp on it in no time. They helped me to run everything through my insurance company, and the new roof was on in less then 2 weeks after my first call to them. A+++
- Thank you Carolina Storm Roofing for replacing my Mother's old roof! You delivered on all of your promises, and she is so happy! I will definitely refer my family members and friends if they need any type of roof repairs.
- The owner is not only the nicest guy, but this was the only company that came out THAT DAY! Everyone else was the "Give us your name and number and we'll get back to you" The prices are fair, Work is great, and the personal attention wont come from anywhere else!Google
- This guy Scott is Amazing. We had a devil of a time with the insurance company, but Scott stuck with me the whole time. The thing that impressed me the most was if I didn't get in touch with him, he was back in touch with me within ten minutes. If I had to get another roofer, I'd call these guys first. I was really impressed with this guy. They've done a lot of work in this neighborhood and I haven't heard any complaints from anybody.
- Accomplished task in less than one day on a very large roof. Very professional and clean up crew was spectacular not an ounce of material left anywhere. Went above and beyond my need.Home Advisor
- This roofing contractor was recommended to me by my neighbor. They inspected the roof, found some damage and helped me with my insurance claim. Everything was explained to me clearly and they did an outstanding job with my roof. A+
- This roofer was listed on BBB and Angie's list with positive feedbacks. I called them to find out if my roof was qualified for storm damage. They handled all the paperwork with my insurance company and got me approved. The roof was done by them in one day. Perfect!Yellow Pages
Submit your review
As a manger of the apartment building that Carolina Storm Roofing was working on, I am truly impressed. Always available for any comments and suggestions, easy to reach and communicate with. Pros to the bone!
Outstanding service. On time, discussed all decisions when problems were found and completed project on time and on budget. I highly recommend.
Ernie with Carolina storm roping did an excellent job in customer service & managing job from beginning to end & even post job follow up. They did a very high quality job.
Worked with Carolina Storm Roofing (Frank was the rep) for some Raindrop gutters. The overall experience was great! Their team had a quote for the gutters within hours of request. The team was then able to perform the install 2 days later on our selected day. The install went very well. The team cleaned up after themselves and did everything as promised. Would highly recommend!
We got new gutters and gutter guards from this company. They are only one of the few companies in Charlotte that install Raindrop products, and that what we wanted. We are satisfied with the price and workmanship.
Exceptional and caring service. All the repairs were done on-time and within the estimate provided at the beginning. Scott explained the process to me, discussed all the details step by step and I only had to thank him when the work was done. I can definitely recommend him.
We were in need of a new roof in order to close our house deal. Scott was quick to respond with a competitive bid, which we accepted. His knowledge and honesty is apparent and more than expected. In order to close on time, we needed the roof installed and finished sooner than their schedule allowed but Scott did not hesitate to see what could be done. Thanks to everyone involved it all came through. Scott also went beyond exceptional to help us with the demands of our buyers and helped keep a stressed situation calm. The job started on time and the crew was superb in set up, clean up and workmanship. Scott kept in contact from start to finish, keeping us informed and asking if anything else he could do. At the end of 2 days, there was no evidence that work had even been done except we had a beautiful new roof and all its trimmings. Thank you Carolina Storm Roofing for making our move and selling of our home a lot less stressful. Will recommend to others and use again in future..
While I was trying to sell my house, during the heavy rain my roof started to leak. Scott & his team took a very good care of me. The roof had a tarp on it in no time. They helped me to run everything through my insurance company, and the new roof was on in less then 2 weeks after my first call to them. A+++
Scott was more than helpful thru the entire process. We got a raw deal from another roofing company and Scott wanted to make sure that this experience would be better; it truly was a great experience.
Description of work:
Replaced entire roof. From start to finish (rep) Scott was there to answer any questions or concerns we had. Once job/work was completed, Scott walked with us around the property and checked roof to make sure we were happy with work and cleanup!
Erni Case was very responsive & on – time for all meetings. All facts were clearly & thoroughly
explained. Workman did a nice job & left the yard clean. I trust those guys!